Complaints & Concerns - Governors

To complain about the head teacher the Chair of Governors should be contacted.

If you wish to make contact with the Chair of Governors, please click on the appropriate profile picture below and fill in the form, to submit a request for them to contact you at their earliest convenience.

Click the picture to open the contact form

Mr E O'Brien