The examination period can be a stressful and confusing time. This page is designed to help pupils to plan successful revision and should support them in being organised during examination sessions. We have made as much information as possible available to pupils, parents and families. Please check the links regularly as information is updated throughout the academic year. Remember, teaching staff may have put other helpful information on their subject pages. To find out, click the Curriculum/Faculties tab at the top.
- JCQ Examination Regulation Documents – Important Information for Candidates – PLEASE READ
- Guidance, rules and regulations for exams at Prestwich Arts College (eg. What to do is absent from a GCSE exam due to unavoidable severe illness)
- Exam Timetables (Mock exams, Internal school exams, External GCSE exams)
- Revision (Strategies, Classes, Timetables)
- The Curriculum Reform – Information from Ofqual for parents and pupils
- Information for leavers – Coming back to collect qualification certificates and coursework
These may help with your exam preparation...
Links to Revision Websites (All subjects)